Due to incredible success in 2021, Ardmore Craig looking for a self-motivated CAD Designer who can work alongside a number of Engineering specialists at our company. Based at our Teesside office, the CAD Designer will form part of a multidisciplinary Engineering Team, and would be perfect for a recent Engineering Graduate who is keen to get practical CAD experience in a fast-paced environment.
Successful applicants will demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and should be competent with the most recent software packages such as Autodesk Inventor and have sound knowledge of the Engineering codes and standards.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive Salary and Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Mentorship for candidates aspiring to join a chartered Engineering scheme
- Exposure to multiple fast-paced projects
- Opportunities to progress Engineering career
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or similar.
- Qualification from a technical college is also acceptable.
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Must have the ability to work on rapid turnaround projects and cover several scopes simultaneously.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and associated information.
Direct applications only please.